Friday, April 4, 2008

Business as usual

So, according to dad, it's the apocolypse in Missouri? Earthquakes and everything? Please, discuss!

Mom says, visit Remote Control Magic and look at the light heavy chest! At the time of writing, it's featured on the front page. Anyway, they're crafted by none other than master magician, Steve Corbett. Before you do any magic though, make sure you have proper witch or wizard atire. Just a suggestion.

Two weeks left of the semester, and the game is wrapping up nicely. It looks like we'll get to show it to a bunch of people the last week, and maybe some artists too to get some interest for next year's game. Of which, we're already getting excited about. The original concept was one of my ideas, but everyone has some good additions. I won't disclose anything on the webternet, other than it's an adventure game. Feel free to ask for more details. So, four person programming team and probably a team of artists, and we're hoping to get some decent attention. Next year should be pretty fun.

As for this year, I'm done with my graphics class, way ahead of schedule. One last project in math that might be challenging. And Networking is causing me problems, so it may not be perfect by the end. O welz.

Hey, I might come home for a couple weeks when this is all done. I'm going to wait and see when finals are before I order any plane tickets though. We'll see!

4 comments:

Mrs. Corbett said...

Hope you get to come home! It's been kind of rainy here, but maybe it will clear up for you.

Alli said...

If you come home, and this is the apocalypse/armageddon, does that make you the spawn of Satan? If so, you may make big news coming to Briley and Aahson's graduation. We could be famous! Mom could sell your childhood art on e-bay and maybe I could sell your used tissues and gum.

If you aren't the spawn of Satan, I guess you should probably still come home anyway. Although you could at least do us a favor and wear a Satan costume to graduation to make things more exciting.

Kelroy said...

The judicial system took away all my Satan costumes, but I could at least whisper "hell speak" to strangers.

Hey, when are your graduations? Because summer classes start up again on May 5th. If it's later, I can come back on a weekend or something.

P. Jacobs said...

It is May 16th, so if you can't make it we understand. I mean, it's not like we drove ALLLL to way to Rolla for yours. Rolla and Seattle are like...the same distance right? Seriously though, I'd feel bad if you spent 200 bucks just to see us walk around with a silly hats and such. While you are down here, we'll just do a pre-graduation where we act out what the real one will be like. It will be fantazgreat.