Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rawk O'Clawk

We presented our game in front of a bunch of other students yesterday and we got a very positive response. People were telling us how cool our idea was. My self-esteem went crazy, and it's pretty healthy anyway. We all compared it to Optimus Prime going super-saiyan (geek jokes). I was pretty lucky to have such kickbutt teammates.

Afterwards, we watched The Forbidden Kingdom, the movie with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. It was kind of a weird movie for either of them, and they each did great. It was kind of in the format of a Chinese folktale, but with lots of action fighting. Parts of the story weren't astonishing, but the overall story concept was still intersting. And it involved the Monkey King, who rawks all sawks. Who watches those movies for story anyway?

I probably won't blog for a couple weeks, as I am coming home for a week before summer school. Speaking of, anyone want to pick me up at the Kansas City airport? It's on April 24th at 6pm. I'll probably fly straight into Springfield from now on, gas prices and all.

Edit: Happy Four Twenty!

6 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

I think it's quite funny when no-one has left you a comment when you mentioned you needed a ride from Kansas City.

I'll be there!

Who loves you man?

Dad

P. Jacobs said...

Hey, I told him I'd give him a ride like 3 days ago. I'm his favorite dad!! *cries and runs away screaming histarically*

btw, need help driving?

Kelroy said...

I noticed that too! In any case, it looks there's been a change of plans. I'm going to spend a couple days in Lawrence, Kansas, so I won't need a ride until Saturday or Sunday.

pjacobs51 said...

I was planning on drinking all day Saturday and Sunday, now what? And who is that "home theater" guy from your last blog? He needs to be killed.

P. Jacobs said...

I already killed him and ate him. He was delicious.

Alli said...

hey do you still need a ride from Kansas City this coming Thursday? I am off work and can come and pick you up if you need me to. My car should make it there and back - I hope! Just let me know what time your flight is supposed to come in.