Monday, August 20, 2007

Recorded Memories

Journey pictures, as promised! Brought to you by my phone camera memory device.


This is a street performer in Boulder. Another great job for Sam!


Tons of beautiful rock formations along the drive of course. Anyone who hasn't seen some of America's rock landscapes should check it out, mostly near the Rockies or the Badlands.


"See Butte from the Inside Out..." Sorry Butte, I will always laugh at you.

This is the view from my balcony. Not too bad, eh?

These are workerbots that live in Puget Sound. We are near the Pike Place Fish Market, which is a neat area.

Sunset on Alki Beach, on another part of Puget Sound.

All the vandalism I've seen so far is pretty creative, and usually funny.

3 comments:

Brien said...

Boulder looks awesome. Sam should set people on fire there.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Would you mind if I lived on your balcony?

P. Jacobs said...

Would you mind if I lived on your moutain?