Friday, August 10, 2007

Out of the Pond into the Sea

Tomorrow is the day of leaving. Me and my dad will drive the van from Missouri to Washington, observing any landmarks we feel like seeing along the way. We don't really have a route planned, I think we're just playing it by ear. Then dad's going to hang out in Seattle for a bit, possibly setting up some business contacts if he can.

I sold my old blazer to my friend Sam. The blazer was my first car, I've had it for 7 years or so. But, I'm not sure it would have made the trip, and I also want to be free from gas and insurance for a bit. So, I'm getting used to bike riding, and I'll look into the metro system when I get up there. Everyone tells me the Seattle area has great public transportation.

In other news, my sister just got hitched, and my brother is hitched too. They have truly grabbed life by the horns and are shaking violently, trying to shake all the candy out. Also, I have entered my 24th year, which is a good number, I will treat it well.

For those who aren't following, Rumble Fighter is now officially released. Tell your friends that if they want they can be a werewolf or a metal man.

Kelroy out.

2 comments:

Mrs. Corbett said...

I hate to be a stickler since your stories are so amusing, but because you're 24, you're actually in your 25th year, which is also an awesome number since I was born on it--as a date of a month, not the year.

Brien said...

So, didja make it there in one piece?