Friday, December 14, 2007

A Break from Blogging

Since I'm coming home in a couple days, I probably won't have any blogs for a few weeks. After all, I'll be in regular contact with most of the people who read this.

To conclude this semester, it is awesome to be able to go to school for something I love. This semester didn't have especially challenging material, but this is just a catch-up year anyway. I won't be taking the real masters classes until next year, and when that happens, I'm sure I'll be well-challenged.

Seattle is a cool town with lots going on. Though, it is not a night city compared to most cities I hear. That is, things close earlier, as opposed to people wandering around bars til dawn. Fine by me. Seems to be a city of professionals, as well as free-thinkers. But, I've also only been here a few monthes, we'll see what I have to say as time goes.

Ok well, I'll sign off til January. Though, here's a picture I made for Facebook using their simple paint program thingy. Happy holidays from Aku and Jack!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Cool picture! I've used that facebook paint thingy and it is hard to use! Props to you.

Welcome home. Prepare to gain some weight, because Springfield isn't very bicycle friendly.

My advice: stay away from rational numbers!