Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Midweek Bonus Blog!

I am sorry to interrupt a good conversation on gay wizards and Ozark churchcraft, but I put a security deposit down on my new apartment. I got a good deal too! It is expensive in normal terms, but it is average for studio apartments out here. In any case, all the other studio's in area (and the complex) are one to two hundred dollars more. It is an awesome area, so WIN FOR ME. So if you aren't doing anything on Saturday, feel free to come by and help me move.

ANYWAY, if you were going to send anything in the mail, hold out a week until I send out my new address. LATERs.

3 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Yay, I love bonus blogs. Or was it hate? None the less, I wish I could help you move (because I definitely owe you), but I will ironically be in Rolla all day Saturday. If you want to fly me up Sunday I'm all for it! In my place I will send Alli. Make sure you are there when the UPS guy delivers her.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Yahoo! Glad for you! This is going to be great for you--hope you can find the peace to write more songs, I've been humming that Cheery Uke song all day.
We have two trucks ready for moving! (not in Seattle, though, sorry.) So how well do you know that bus driver?

Brien said...

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE